All of Advanced Techniques US, Inc. (ATCO) products are covered by five (5) years unlimited warranty on parts and labor. Warranty coverage is comprehensive and includes all mechanical and electrical components such as controllers, interface boards, motors, blowers, valves, relays, switches, etc. If applicable, computers and monitors are excluded under this warranty and are covered under their respective manufacturer's warranty. Consumable items such as heaters / heating elements are covered under warranty for one (1) year. Filters and silicon vacuum pads are excluded from warranty coverage. ATCO shall not be liable for consequential damages arising from the use of, or the inability to use any products hereunder. Damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, failure to follow standard good operation procedure, intentional or otherwise, is excluded.
1. ATCO warrants all products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment to the end-user.
2. ATCO will repair or replace, products defective within the warranty period at no charge for parts and labor.
3. Any item returned for repair, under warranty or otherwise, must bear a Return Authorization Number available on request from ATCO. Shipping charges (plus customs and duty if any), both to and from ATCO's facility, must be paid by the customer. Replacement or repaired items may be shipped collect on the customer's account.
4. Damage or defect caused by accident, misuse, neglect or other abuse, accidental or otherwise is excluded.
5. Damage or defect caused by shipping is excluded.
6. In the event of unauthorized repair or modification of the product, this warranty is void.
7. ATCO shall not be liable for any consequential damage or losses whatsoever arising from the use of, or the inability to use, its products.
8. ATCO makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, nor have we authorized anyone to make representations to the contrary.
Copyright 2009 - 2015. Advanced Techniques US, Inc.